Tuesday, May 3, 2011

This Time Last Year....

It’s so hard to believe that this time last year, I was being admitted to Central Baptist Hospital to be induced after my due date had passed.  This year has been such a blur!  Craig and I had to be at the hospital bright and early on May 3rd anxiously expecting to meet our little girl sometime later that day!  After receiving Pitocin all day and no dilating, Dr. Cunningham turned it off at around 5 PM and we decided we would try again the next morning!  Of course, as everyone knows, the next day proved to be a success as Addison Claire was born at around 2:15 PM on May 4th, 2010.   I’m looking forward to spending all day with my sweet little birthday girl since I am taking a vacation day tomorrow!  I plan on taking off every year for her birthday so that we can spend the day together.  Once she starts school, I guess that will have to change but I can’t even bear to think of that right now—I just pray that the next 4 years don’t fly by as quickly as this first one has!   

No comments:

Post a Comment