Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Starting at the Beginning....

I am very excited to start this blog as I have been wanting to do this for a very long time! Being a mommy for the very first time is an even greater experience than I had dreamed of.  I am so thankful for my "teen and todd" and hope to document some of our wonderful times together so that they can look back on this some day and hopefully recall some of the fond memories of childhood.  It definitely goes by too fast so I hope that they enjoy it as much as they can--it is my job to make sure that happens! 

Past experiences that I plan to blog about:
*Pregnancy
*Labor/Delivery
*The first night home from the hospital (what an experience)
*8/11-8/13 - hospital visit to UK
*Vacation 2010
*Christmas 2010

Wow, I'm so far behind already and with working full-time, I'm not sure how I'm ever going to get caught up but I'm going to do my best!  I'm going to try and blog my heart out at night after I get sleeping beauty to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment