Saturday, August 3, 2013

Writing Letters..

We have been working on Addi's handwriting in preparation of her starting Little Elk's Preschool at the end of this month (sniff sniff).   She will be going to the 3-year old program on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 9 AM to noon. 

I wanted to be sure that she was able to print her name before she started even though I know that most kids that age probaby won't be able to.  We have tried several times before and she will get upset when she can't make the letters correctly so I haven't pushed the issue knowing that she was still a little young.  But recently, I decided to try again and this time she did much better! 

I can proudly announce that she can write the "ADDI" portion of her name!  It certainly is nowhere near perfect but she just turned 3 two months ago, so I think she is doing wonderful!



No comments:

Post a Comment