Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Louisville Zoo....

We FINALLY made it to the zoo the last weekend in July.  We met my grandparents for breakfast at Frish's early that morning and we all went straight from there to the zoo.  We of course packed lots of snacks and drinks and sunscreen!  We had a great time!  It was so great that my grandparents spent the whole day with us.  I hope that when I'm 80+, I can still keep up like they did.  We were there from 10 until 5 and they never missed a beat!  We rode the train, the merry-go-round and I believe we saw every animal exhibit. The very last thing that we did was the splash park--which the kids LOVED. 

It was the PERFECT day for the zoo!  We had barely made it out of the parking lot before Addi was asleep--and slept the whole way home!

























No comments:

Post a Comment