Sunday, August 4, 2013

Straight Hair!

One night as I was flat-ironing my hair, Addi asked me if I would make her hair straight.  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my girl's blonde curls but I have often wondered what she would look like with straight hair so I told her that we would straighten it just for fun...  And....




As adorable as she is with straight hair (and don't you love the rhinestone earrings in the second picture), I just don't think she looks like my Addi without those curls!  Craig said that she looks like my mini-me with straight hair!  The funny thing is though that my hair is curly but no one EVER sees it that way because I ALWAYS straighten it!

She certainly looks older with straight hair--she's a beauty either way, but momma loves those curls! 

No comments:

Post a Comment