Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day...

Just wanted to wish my wonderful husband a very happy Father's Day.  He is such a wonderful daddy and Austin and Addison are very lucky...  Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of him with our kids to post but I do have a few of Addi helping him open his Father's Day gifts--which were a new garage door opener, several bundles of rope for the boat and another anchor for the boat.  Seems like weird gifts but they were little things he had been wanting!












We went to Craig's parents for Father's Day lunch and had a wonderful lunch and we celebrated Father's Day with my wonderful Dad on Saturday night.  My parents went to Louisville on Sunday to spend Father's Day with their fathers which I thought was a wonderful idea!  I am so blessed to have so many wonderful, amazing Father's in my life:  my Daddy, Ron, my Father-in-law, Roy, my grand-Father, Gene Smith, and my other grand-Father, Jack Pogue.  Happy Father's day to all of you.  I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment