Sunday, December 1, 2013

Getting into the Christmas spirit...

The weekend following Thanksgiving is when we always haul out the Christmas decor--and I do mean HAUL.  I have accumulated quite a collection over the years and it brings my hubby such joy to drag it all out (hehe)!! 

My sister, Austin and I started our traditional Black Friday shopping this year at around 10 PM Thanksgiving night and were home by about 1:30 AM so we weren't as sleep-deprived as we normally are as we are dragging out Christmas decorations.  Decorating our "big tree" is truly an all-day-affair but it sure is gorgeous when it's all done. 








Addi even pitched in decorating the outside.  She decided she wanted to line Christmas bows down the walkway!!!  It kept her quite busy so why not?!




No comments:

Post a Comment