Saturday, November 5, 2011

Picture Time!!!

Well believe it or not, it’s that time of year again!!!  Time for CHRISTMAS PICTURES!!!  I remember last year, I had Addi’s 6-month pictures taken when we were there for Christmas pictures.  Well, this year I once again killed three birds with one stone and had her 18-month old pictures taken and Austin’s individual pictures when I took the kids for Christmas pictures.   Austin’s school pictures were horrible this year so he needed individual pictures too.
The pictures turned out so much better than I had anticipated.  She is at the age where getting a picture of her is next to impossible so I was very impressed with the finished product!
I also got my Christmas cards done and ordered while I was there so I can check that off of my list too!  Now the fun part will be getting them addressed and mailed! 












































No comments:

Post a Comment