Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Little Elk's Halloween Party!

I had bought Addison the CUTEST bumble bee costume at Cracker Barrel this year that even had a little yellow tutu.  When I brought it home to show her, she LOVED it.  A few days later at Addi's school, they were having their fall consignment sale.  While I was there, I found a really cute Dorothy dress along with some glittery red Dorothy shoes.  (Addi has some Dorothy shoes that she got last year for Christmas and ADORES them but they have gotten way too tight.)  The Dorothy dress and red shoes were super cheap so I bought them just for her to have for dress-up since she loves to play dress up.  While at the consignment sale, I also lucked out and found a witch's dress (which is what Katie wanted to be) and a fireman costume for Connor--YIPPEE--SCORE!!

When I got home and showed Addi the Dorothy costume, it was LOVE at first sight...  The bumblebee costume was a complete HAS BEEN.  This girl wanted to be Dorothy for Halloween and so it was!  I braided her hair, found a little basket for Toto and voila--easiest costume EVER!

They had a costume parade at her preschool along with carnival-type games and they also made a witch's brew with Ms. Jamie so here are pics from that:












No comments:

Post a Comment