Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012..

This was the coldest Halloween I remember having in several years but despite the cough and freezing temperatures, we braved the cold long enough to get this sweet butterfly, dragon, and giraffe plenty of candy!  After trick-or-treating, we headed to Jessamine Christian where mom and dad go to church for Trunk or Treat. 

The kids were so cute and funny because we made sure we went over the rules of going up to the doors and saying "Trick or Treat" and then saying "Thank You" after they received candy!  Addi would get her candy and say "thank you" and then run towards me saying, "Mommy, I said thank you."  The people handing out candy were getting a kick out of it! 














We also had a neighborhood fall festival which was inside a big garage so that gave the kids another opportunity to wear their costumes! 


Silly SCREAM girls!




2 comments:

  1. Oh Lori!! I love all of your recent posts! Adi is a doll!!! And a BIG congrats to Austin on being elected to the Homecoming Court!!! Your "teen and todd" are both SO special! You must be one proud mama :) We miss seeing your family so much. Y'all have a wonderful weekend together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow I've missed the last several posts?? Anywho, love her little costume & cracks me up about thank you because I had the same talk with my girls. Manners are important!
    Congrats to Austin on hc & Addi on using the potty!!
    I can see precious moments are flying by in your home as they are in mine.

    ReplyDelete