Friday, October 26, 2012

Pontoon...

I just wanted to write about this because I think it is sweet.  Addi loves music which I am so thankful for since we are a musical family and she loves to dance.  She and I are all the time cranking up the TV and dancing around the living room together. 
One of our favorite songs of this summer was the song by Little Big Town called “Pontoon.”  If we are driving in the car and it comes on or if we have the TV on CMT and the video comes on, she will always say, “Mommy, there’s our song” and then wants us to dance.  I LOVE IT!!
Uncle Jackie loves this song too and we always think of him being silly and dancing and singing when we hear it!
Speaking of boats, here are a couple cute pics of her helping Daddy winterize our boat!

No comments:

Post a Comment